Wine Country Cottages on Main is located at 512 W Main Street, Fredericksburg, TX, 78624. It is roughly an hour from Austin and San Antonio, 30 minutes from Kerrville, and 4 hours from Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Houston.
From Austin or US Route 290:
Estimated distance: 76 miles
- From Austin follow signs for the TX-Loop South, also called the South Mopac Expressway.
- Merge onto US-290 West and travel on there for about 35 miles.
- Then turn RIGHT onto US-290 West, US-281 North. Continue to follow US-290 West for 5.5 miles.
- Then turn LEFT onto US-290 West, or East Main St. Continue to follow US-290 West for 31.2 miles.
- The Wine Country Cottages will be on your RIGHT, just passed North Edison St.
From San Antonio or I-10 West/ US-87 North:
Estimated distance: 69 miles
- From San Antonio follow signs for I-10 West and US-87 North.
- Merge onto I-10 West.
- Keep LEFT to take I-10 West and US-87 North toward El Paso. You will travel there for about 46 miles.
- Then take EXIT 538 for US-87 North toward Fredericksburg and San Angelo.
- Merge onto US-87 North and travel there for 21 miles.
- Then turn LEFT onto East Main St., also called US-87 North and US-290 West.
- Travel for about a mile and Wine Country Cottages will be on the RIGHT, just passed North Edison St.
From Kerrville or TX Route 16:
Estimated distance: 25 miles
- Start going northwest on Main St., or Route 27 toward East Main St.
- In half a mile turn RIGHT onto Sidney Baker St. and Route 16.
- Follow Route 16 for about 24 miles.
- Then turn LEFT onto West Main St. (also US-87 North and US-290 West).
- In half a mile Wine Country Cottages will be on your RIGHT.
Fredericksburg has something for everyone, and at our Wine Country Cottages you’ll be in close to some of the finest art galleries, wineries, museums, parks, stores, and restaurants that Texas has to offer. We’ve gone ahead and provided directions and attractions at Main Street here but if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
During your stay, learn about the town’s rich German history, tour the Wildseed Farms, the largest working wildflower farm in the country, or go horseback riding and picnicking at one of our beautiful parks. Fredericksburg is home to many great museums, like the Pacific War Museum and Pioneer Museum on Main Street.