- Best Texas Oktoberfest Celebrations
- 10 of the Best Places to Celebrate Oktoberfest in Texas
- Top 7 Oktoberfest Celebrations in Texas
The Oktoberfest festival in Martketplatz is just a short walk from hotel accommodations at Wine Country Cottages on Main.
Fredericksburg will celebrate the spirit of Texas gemütlichkeit for three fun-packed days next month.
- Special events include OktubaFest on Friday afternoon, the Hauptstrasse Chicken Dance and Oktoberfest Kraut Run 8K and 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, and a 42 Tournament on Sunday.
- There’ll be musical entertainment on four different stages with plenty of sing-a-longs and dancing all weekend.
- Strassen Zelt will feature over 50 German and Texas Beers plus delicious food including German specialties like sausage on a stick and potato pancakes.
- Shoppers can peruse two tents where Hill Country artists and juried artisans will be selling their works.
Please visit the Oktoberfest website for detailed information about the special events, 2019 Kraut Run, entertainment schedule, plus food and drink being served including beers on tap.
“One of the most well-known German settlements in Central Texas, it’s only natural that Fredericksburg would put on a world-class Oktoberfest.” So don’t miss “Oompah at its best” in Fredericksburg this October – reserve your stay in one of our unique Wine Country Cottages now!
Fredericksburg Oktoberfest 2019
Days and Times: Friday, October 4, 2019, from 6:00 pm to midnight
Saturday, October 5, 2019, from 10:00 am to midnight
Sunday, October 6, 2019, from 11:00 am to 6 pm.
Location: Marketplatz, 100 block of W. Main, Fredericksburg, TX
Admission: Single Day Admission: $8.00 adults; $1.00 for children ages 7 – 12; children 6 and under free.
Two-day passes are $14.00; three-day passes are $18.00 per person.
Please visit the Oktoberfest website for complete ticket information.
Oktoberfest is presented by the Pedernales Creative Arts Alliance; all proceeds support student scholarships, gifts and grants, the MarktPlatz Concert Series, and local arts. Image courtesy of Oktoberfest.